Waste and resource recovery services including collection, treatment and disposal services, and transfer stations are now open for commercial contractors and public residents (Source: DHHS).
- Are you still operating during current restrictions?
- What are your changed conditions of entry?
- Have your operating hours changed?
- Can I visit a Future Recycling site?
- Do I need to wear a mask whilst on site?
- Will my scrap steel or waste collection be affected?
- What steps is Future Recycling taking to minimise the risk of COVID-19?
- What are your procedures if there is a confirmed case of COVID at your sites?
- Can I schedule a site meeting?
- Who do I contact If I need more information?