Future Recycling regularly completes complex major projects. We have the ability to recycle large volumes of materials as well as large cumbersome and obscure items.
CASE STUDY 1 - SITE CLEANS
Future Recycling was engaged to dispose of 680 tonnes of machinery, plant vehicles, waste and scrap metal.
- The project took us two weeks to complete with works at 3 sites across Victoria
- The project involved the use of excavators, semi-trucks and demolition professionals
- We were able to complete the project safely, efficiently and at a cost benefit to our client
Machinery, plant vehicles, 3 x VIC sites
waste & scrap metal
3 x Victorian sites
& demolition professionals
CASE STUDY 2 - UTILITIES
Future Recycling managed the dismantling of electrical transformers.
- These transformers can weigh anywhere up to 100 tonnes
- In order to complete the project safely and efficiently we employed the expertise of a utilities project manager
- As we consistently operate in an open and honest manner we have become a trusted partner and an expert in the field of recycling transformers
Weight of each
CASE STUDY 3 – SITE CLEAN
Future Recycling was recently engaged by a long-term customer to remove up to 60 tonne of scrap metal and obsolete machinery from their site.
- At the end of the project we removed 432 tonnes from site
- The project took 12 days to complete, and we employed the use of semi tippers, Frannas , Sennebogen and crane semis
- During the course of works we dismantled and removed an old insulation oven
- We were able to process this at our Dandenong facility and divert 80 tonnes of machinery from landfill