At the Future Recycling Waste Transfer Station at Pakenham, material is sorted manually to recover the maximum reusable and recyclable content. Our aim is to extract as much recyclable material as possible from waste streams to avoid landfill.
Most waste types accepted including builders’ waste, general waste, green waste and recyclables such as cardboard, car batteries and metals including white goods and electronics.
Waste is charged by the cubic metre – to see our disposal fees:
A leader in waste management
100,000 tonnes capacity
Waste diverted from landfill
Well-planned traffic flow
- Annual 70% diversion from landfill
- Investment in the latest equipment
- Computerised public weigh bridge records volume and type of waste along with client details
- Well-planned traffic flow by waste-stream ensures efficiency in delivery
- Unloading service meets OHS requirements
- Most waste types accepted including builders’ waste, general waste, green waste and recyclables such as cardboard, car batteries and metals (including white goods and electronics)
- Fees are charged according to the type of waste.
- Additional charges apply for oil, tyres, gas bottles and bed bases / mattresses with springs
- Some recyclables are accepted free of charge
To provide you with peace of mind we are accredited and certified AS/NZS 4801 Safety, ISO 14001 Environmental and ISO 9001 Quality.
We accept all kinds of waste excluding asbestos and polystyrene. Waste is charged by the cubic metre.
- Hard Rubbish
- Commercial / Builders’ Waste
- Domestic / General Waste
- Green Waste
- Timber Waste
- Bricks / Concrete
- Metal (FREE)
- Paint / Oil
- Gas Bottles
- Car Batteries (FREE)